Who Am I
Dependable and driven, Customer Oriented Web Designer with an extensive background specializing in HTML/CSS, Content Writing, Digital Media, Social Media and Content Management Systems such as WordPress and Joomla. Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite. Expert knowledge in managing and designing email marketing. Web Designer in, WordPress and Joomla. This Fall I hope to attend University of Missouri St. Louis to receive my Google and Hoote Suite Certification.
- Content management Skills (WordPress)
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver)
- SEO Knowledge
- Google AdWords and PPC
- Content Writing
- Email Marketing
- CMS/ WordPress & Joomla
- Website Layout Design
- Graphic Design
- A+ Certification class
- Detail orientated
- Ability to explain technology in everyday terminology
- Mentoring Skills
- Self Starter
- Independent Thinker
- Team Player
- Maintained websites for Anjon Manufacturing and Halfoffponds.com
- Edited product images using Photoshop CC2017
- Designed product box labels
- Developed and implemented user manuals for fountains
- Developed and implemented employee manuals for fountains
- Wrote a seasonal blog on how to take care of water garden for Search Engine Optimization
- Planned a social media campaign for a photo contest
- Took product pictures
- Wrote seasonal blog on how to maintain ponds and pondless water features
- Created code for eBay store
Front-end Production manager
- Built email blasts using HTML and CSS
- Designed original house emails using Photoshop and Dreamweaver 2014
- Made Sprite sheets
- Designed banner ads using Photoshop 2014
- Talk with clients on a daily basis to ensure they are happy with their website
- Initial consultation is to develop details on what the website should look like
- Design website layouts in Photoshop
- Turn Photoshop Layouts into wireframing in Dreamweaver
My education background is in Mass Communications and web development. I have a passion for front end web design and writing content for the web.
I became really interested in web design in college when I started creating Geocity websites.
I took a class called "Writing for the Web" and I knew my calling was to be a web designer/content writer.
Design and writing are things that I do every day and still enjoy it as much now as I did when I first started.
I have worked hard to develop the skill set that I need to move forward in my chosen career, and not only code, but write copy as well.