Who Am I
Eric has created graphics and websites for large and small companies around the St. Louis area and the country. He has also made emails for Gerber, Put me in the Story, Disney, American Girl Doll and Kindercare.
He has also written stories for the Alton Telegraph and filmed, edited a web documentary on the points of interest of Alton, IL.
Front-end Production manager
- Built email blasts using HTML and CSS
- Designed original house emails using Photoshop and Dreamweaver 2014
- Made Sprite sheets
- Designed banner ads using Photoshop 2014
- Talk with clients on a daily basis to ensure they are happy with their website
- Initial consultation is to develop details on what the website should look like
- Design website layouts in Photoshop
- Turn Photoshop Layouts into wireframing in Dreamweaver
- Content Writing
- Email Marketing
- CMS/ WordPress & Joomla
- A+ Certification class
- Java,C++, C# Visual Basic
My education background is in Mass Communications and web development. I have a passion for front end web design and writing content for the web.
I became really interested in web design in college when I started creating Geocity websites.
I took a class called "Writing for the Web" and I knew my calling was to be a web designer/content writer.
Design and writing are things that I do every day and still enjoy it as much now as I did when I first started.
I have worked hard to develop the skill set that I need to move forward in my chosen career, and not only code, but write copy as well.